Thursday, February 26, 2009

Too much to contain.

For a long time now I have needed a way to express all the things that I have going on in my head. I have just lacked the time, audience, and outlet. For a while I tried myspace, but that outlet is just a little too busy with idle hands. I yearn for someone to listen, but I don't want to let out everything I have to say to everyone that I interact with on a day to day basis. So, I guess this is step two. I never really have anything important going on, I just need to vent occasionally and not be criticized and picked apart for whatever reasons. So, from now on, when I need to let it all out, this is where it will be. As I previously stated, I have very little time, so these things will more often than not be very brief, but most of the time they will hold a great deal of importance to me. And hopefully they'll be interesting. I promise, there's never a dull moment in my life, but when there is, I'll use it on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment